Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Planning for 1st Birthday....


I just wanted to post a short blog about a few cool websites I have found lately. I wanted a special theme for my sons 1st birthday and I found this website called celebrationexpress.com it has complete packages for kids birthdays. I found the cutest Noah's Ark 1st birthday set. I ordered it for about 27 dollars but it came with all the plates and cup and thank you cards. If anyone is planning on throwing a party for kids check out their site, there is a lot to pick from.


I also found a site called cftoys.com. They have a large selection of toys for kids of all ages. I found their prices and shipping charges to be reasonable and their customer service is outstanding. I ordered the product Sunday evening and it is already being shipped here. It should arrive by this Friday. Hope these sites help some of throw the perfect party with the perfect gifts!!

No comments: