Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Son Finds Yet Another Way To Embarrass Me....

I was expecting a package to be delivered by UPS yesterday so I thought I would take a quick shower so I would not scare the poor guy off. I left my son playing in the living room with all his toys and the safety gate in place. As I was getting out of the shower I heard our dog barking. She always barks while she is playing with the baby so I didn't think anything about it.

I was drying my hair and I thought I heard a knock at the door. I came to the living room and saw my son knocking on our front door (from inside the house). I kinda laughed at him and went back to the bathroom. A few minutes later I thought I heard another knock.

Finally when I get to the door I open and there is the UPS guy holding this huge package. I asked him how long he had been there and he said about 5 minutes. He said somebody was knocking at me from inside so I assumed someone was at home! I was so embarrassed! But that is just part of being a Mommy!!

No comments: