Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Review About A Sandbox



Posted above is a sandbox from the company Step 2. I recently purchased this for my son's first birthday. For those of you that may be shopping around for a sandbox I would highly recommend this one. It is called the "Naturally Playful" sandbox. When I first started looking for a sandbox I thought about those cute ones that look like turtles or crabs, but after further research I found out that these were very small. My one year old could not even sit in one and play, so I started searching for something different.

I found a ton of 5 star reviews for this sandbox. Many people have 7-8 year olds still playing in this sandbox. I love the color of it. It doesn't stand out like a sore thumb in the yard. It also has these cool little notched out seats inside the box so a child can sit on it instead of in the sand. It has a ton of room and I thought the price was great.

I ordered this sandbox from Amazon.com. It cost $49.99 plus $23 dollars for shipping. I could have got it at Wal Mart or several other stores for around $65 dollars but ordering online was more efficient for me. I think this is a great investment. For under $100 my child will be playing with this for years. Another parent had a great idea too. They said when their child got done playing with the sandbox they turned it into a flower box! It is such a pretty sandbox that is exactly what I will be doing in several years. Highly recommend this for anybody searching for the perfect sandbox!

No comments: